Pain Management Assessments
Argent Rehabilitation’s Pain Management Assessment has been developed to help you understand how the individual’s bio-psycho-social circumstances are influencing their pain experience and what interventions are needed to tackle them.
From this assessment, if indicated, a detailed and bespoke pain management plan will be provided. This could involve a selection of one or more of the following;
- Specialist pain consultant review
- Medication review
- Psychological intervention
- Self directed cognitive behavioural approach to pain management
- Physical re-conditioning
- Physiotherapy including home exercise plans and acupuncture
- Graded return to activities of daily living - planning and goal setting
For full description of our Pain Management Assessment, please click here.